ERP Solutions for Healthcare Industry
“Keep your healthcare industry “healthy” with the help of ERP”
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for quite a lot of years has been an ultimate and highly valued solution for many industries, from manufacturing to distribution ones. And healthcare industry is no exception. This software can assist in enhancing operations with enrichments to productivity, profitability, development and all possible procedures within this particular industry. Healthcare organizations and hospitals could be concerned in reducing inventory and labor costs, bettering communication and information flow among various departments and enhancing operational efficiencies thus providing correct and timely care. Nothing like many traditional industries, inaccurate or missing information can cost people’s lives in the healthcare industry. All these problems can be evaded by implementing ERP system in healthcare sector.
ERP features and functions in healthcare
As it has already been mentioned, ERP system is a state-of-the-art software solution that offers comprehensive decisions to manifold segments of healthcare industry and assists healthcare professionals better take care of their patients, make their medical practices more effective and make the lives of both doctors and patients easier and more pleasant.
At Gowebbaby, we process and customize ERP systems with the following list of functions:
- Patient database aids in receiving, storing and effectively operating all the essential details concerning patients, employees and doctors.
- Appointment scheduling system records the date, place and time of various patients’ medical examinations and also assists in planning subsequent tests and procedures.
- Financial accounting system helps to gain the visibility of all financial processes within the organization, gives a possibility to strengthen financial discipline and plan the budget for next few years.
- Doctor and patient workbench is a special fully automated platform with all the necessary schedules, calendars, past and future visiting dates and medical prescriptive used both by doctors and patients in order to facilitate their communication and treatment.
- Patient billing system enables in operating the expenditures and provide bills to the patients.
- Front desk management program is an exceptional feature that facilitates the administrator control the procedures of doctors’ examinations, medical tests, visits of patients and many other things within the hospital or healthcare organization.
- Automation system and Synchronized reporting is a tool that assists in pulling all the reports within one system together without pushing the employees to manage documents individually and to merge them into one. The system can do it automatically.
- Online information program is a system that presents both patients and doctors with effortlessly available data on healthcare features and services delivered and provides an opportunity to meet worldwide patients.
- Equipment Maintenance System enables in operating the instrumentation utilized in numerous medical procedures and report rapidly about its warranty, condition or if something goes wrong.
- Incorporation with other programs aids in exchanging the data with other systems and applications.
Benefits ERP can bring to healthcare
The use of ERP software solution is considered to be necessary as it helps hospitals and healthcare organizations remain competitive and support their development, consolidations and acquisitions in the 21st century. With the help of ERP systems you can have a possibility to:
- Simplify healthcare procedures
- Eliminate operational expenses and do whatever possible with the intention of enhancing effectiveness
- Provide the patients with highly protected remote access to databases with the assistance of alternative devices
- Make use of effectual search facilities
- Boost up patient care and withstand competition with other medical institutes
- Take benefit of simple centralized backup options